Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Free Coloring Page and Saint Patrick’s Day

Happy Saint Patrick’s Day, friends!

Are you 100% proof Irish, mostly Irish, a touch o’ the Irish, or Irish for a day?



I’m 62.5% Irish, myself and my husband says he is 54.4% British and Irish. Basically that makes at least one of our kids quite nearly stinkin Irish.

So of course I have Irish jokes about red hair.

And for those who want a Throwback Tuesday, here’s some of my Lucy and the Lion’s Den characters doing St. Paddy's Day karaoke (with Mr. Wickham) very badly and not just because they’re singing Scottish songs.





My very British Isle (we are everything but Welsh) family is celebrating both early and late with homemade Irish soda bread yesterday and our corn beef and cabbage tomorrow. Today has been filled with bread making, playing, disinfecting free toys, and of course schoolwork.



What is keeping you busy? Watch anything interesting? Started a new book? We love the free Facebook videos that the Atlantic White Shark Conservancy airs at 10am for the duration of the pandemic.

Drop your favorite below!

You have this coloring page for free for a limited time. It is based on my original 2005 award winning painting of Saint Pope John Paul the Great. Share what you color and inspire us all!

Just click on this PDF and print from there! For personal use only, no reposting as your own, reselling, or redistribution.

If you like these coloring pages, follow me on Facebook and Instagram for lots of original art and family activities!






No comments:

Post a Comment