Monday, June 29, 2015

Angel Light Time Lapse Video 3

My process is interrupted not just by the children, but my own mistakes and changes that I want to do to the painting.  The shoulders are going up and down according to what might look alright.  Then again, they are going to be completely covered by the hair (oh, I cannot WAIT to do the hair, but it always has to go last.)
The right wing went from yech to yay and the globe candle light thingy keeps transforming.  At the moment, I'm focusing on making the globe look like a marble I once painted, only with a candle on the inside.  (This was after the a few criticisms that the globe was appearing to look a little too much like Sauron's eye.)



What went unfilmed was last night's surprise session.  My husband was with the kids and I made a general gold glow over her shoulders and wings and turned the shadows upside-down.  I was loathe to do so, since I didn't want her nose to look too upturned, but I think that it came out well.

Next on the list is the right hand, the clothing, and then finally...oh joy of joys!...the hair!  Also probably a few more touch ups on the face, but that's never done until I hand the painting over.




No comments:

Post a Comment